Saturday 7 January 2017

Planning For Opening Scene - Non copyright music

For our opening scene we are obviously not allowed use copyright music so below is a list of website that we have used in our opening scene. This list included the foley sound and the soundtracks to our opening scene as we want to edit sound such as the footsteps, wind, bird etc over the top to mask out the industry noise in the background and to give the scene a lot more depth than the echo of th sound that we had before. although we have already recorded our own Foley sound these websites are a backup in case the sound does not sound as good as we intended.
Also one the tragedy strikes we want some tense music to fit the mood and also during our film on film scene we want some happier music to again fit the scene. we will also be using non copyright music for these soundtracks.




To find the music for my opening scene I searched an the non copyright websites as well as YouTube and sound cloud. I found two tracks that I wanted to use on you tube which are the links below.

as this is a non copy right website I emailed the publishers of the tracks to ask for permission to use them.

for the first link I emailed the creator who's name is RelaxDaily on YouTube asking for permission to use his track. then for the second link I first went on his website to had a look to see if it stated anything about using his tracks and it did. the image on the bottom shows a screenshot of the website which states that if the track is not being used for commercial purposes which I am not, then you can use the clip for free whilst credited Fesliyan studios on the project. I have added his name to the credits of my film.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment